We have implemented the the following changes to help reduce exposure and spread of COVID-19:
- Unfortunately, patients without a scheduled appointment are not accepted at this time.
- We schedule patient appointments to minimize the number of people in the office, and we stagger the appointments to allow us time for the sanitation of treatment and waiting areas between appointments.
- We pre-screen patients prior to their appointments to ensure not experiencing any symptoms.
- Upon arrival, we take patients and staff temperatures.
- We request patients limit companions. If a companion is required, we request this be limited to one other person.
- All patients and companions must wear a mask in the office.
- We continue to provide remote and curbside support when possible.
- We are vigilant about usage of hand sanitizer, hand-washing, and gloves.
- Staff members must stay home if they are are exhibiting any symptoms.